Friday 11th to Sunday 13th October at Milestones Museum Festival Site
Hampshire’s OctoberFest 2013 is a celebration of Hampshire’s finest Beer and Food producers brought to you by Hampshire Museums and Galleries Trust.
Based at The Milestones Museum and adjacent parkland the festival showcases a large range of producers selling great food, beers and cider.
There is a full programme of demonstrations, exhibitions, craft workshops as well as live music and dance, street entertainment, traditional games, competitions and children’s activities.
A great family day out where you taste, buy and learn about local produce, sample Hampshire’s finest beers and experience all the sights and sounds of a traditional County Fayre.
Events and activities throughout the weekend
- Over 150 different Hampshire beers, ciders and wine!
- 50 craft and food stalls
- Animal Farm
- Ferret racing
- Vintage cycles
- Birds of prey (static display)
- Face painting
- Horse & cart rides (Saturday only – additional charge)
- Hampshire and Berkshire Classic Car Club (Sunday only)
- Victorian Fun Fair (additional charge)
- Steam engines
- Pony rides
- Hampshire Wardrobe
- Vintage vehicles
- Circus Skills
- Country crafts
- Britains Strong Grip Championships (Sunday)
- Leather engraving
- Canal boat painting
- Make and Take