Hampshire’s OctoberFest 2017 returns to Basingstoke Cricket & Sports Ground, Fairfields Rd, Basingstoke RG21 3DR.
For information on getting here, please see the map and directions below.
Directions from the M3
- Leave M3 at Junction 6
- Head towards Basingstoke
- At the first large roundabout (Black Dam), take a left turn A30/A339
- Follow road (under bridge), towards next roundabout (Hackwood Road) and take the third exit towards ’Fairfields’
- Take the second turning on the left, past the Lamb Inn into Southern Road
- At the end of Southern Road bear left onto Bounty Road
- The car park entrance to the OctoberFest site is halfway down on the left hand side
We regret that no dogs are allowed on site with the exception of guide dogs.