At Hampshire’s OctoberFest 2017, there will be something for all the family with our huge array of attractions and activities.
Don’t miss out on…
- 219 different beers, ciders and wines from across the region
- Selection of craft ales
- Food and craft stalls
- Caterers for all tastes
- Over 40 performing bands over the weekend
- Three beer marquees – pay for drinks by cash or by token. 1/2 pint tokens on sale on the night – 8 for £15 cash/card
- “Quiet Bar” – an additional marquee selling Craft Ales – a great place to chat with friends, colleagues and family without music
- FREE music workshops
- Bouncy castle and children’s rides (extra charge)
- Children’s entertainment
PLEASE NOTE some attractions not listed above will attract an additional fee
Jam-packed music line up
We’ve a great line-up of music throughout the weekend, from boozey blues to funky ska. With over 40 acts performing across two stages – the Upham Tent and the Festival tent – you’ll be sure to find something to enjoy, whether you’re a mosher or looking for something more mellow!
An event programme will be onsale throughout the weekend for 50p and will include a music line-up and drinks menu.
Returning for 2017!
Dedicated marquee for family activities!
Following our hugely successful family Sunday last year, we will continue our commitment to make OctoberFest family friendly in 2017.
We’ll be bringing the fun in a dedicated marquee for family activities. Stay tuned for more information… (Sunday Only)